Monday, December 1, 2014

The Face Shop - Celebration of Raspberry Roots 1st Million Special Anniversary




Attended The Face Shop Special 1st Million Anniversary of their all time favourite highly raved product - The Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask. 

I am impressed when The Face Shop held their event at 1-Altitude on a Saturday. It was a pretty cool place for both my bestie and myself to hang out since it has been quite some time since we caught up with one another.


 I am pretty happy to attend this event as I have personally purchased this Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask and their collagen eye mask when it first launched as it was the craze from Korea then. I loved the fresh smelling berries smell on my face. Feels like anti-oxidant for my skin. 


I totally loved how lightweight and refreshing the Raspberry sleeping mask is as I feel it is hydrating enough for my skin the next morning without me suffering from skin redness or irritations. Do note that as I have combination to oily skin, thus I think this is great for me as it is not too rich. I like the fact that I just need to cleanse my face, apply and sleep it away before showering it away the next morning. Indeed it does make my skin smoother and softer the next morning though I don't think it helps with contouring or firming my skin. Overall, this is one mask which I will purchase to hydrate my face for a fresh and radiant face next morning as it is convenient and doesn't burn a hole in my pockets. Plus, all you need is to slap on a thin layer and alas you can hit the pillows. 


As usual, during the events, when 2 besties gets together, we definitely have something up our sleeves. We end up posing and taking candid shots of ourselves together with the awesome city view. I guess beside TFS celebrating their anniversary, my bestie and I also celebrated our 10th year mark Friendship Anniversary =) 


What else can I say? Hot favourite Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask + Bestie + Awesome City view... It made my Saturday night a fabulous one!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment