We are a small and personal beauty “bar” that specialises in pedicures, manicures and waxing.
We have professional therapists who are able to cater to your most trivial needs at affordable prices. Come on in, try us out and enjoy the comfortable ambience at the same time.
Treatment Tried and tested: Classic pedicure
1) Soaking feet into warm water. Optional to add in skin softening tablet to allow dead skin to soften for easy removal later.
2) Removal of cuticles which tend to accumulate when wearing covered pumps.
3) Normal cutting and filing of nails. Usually I opt for squarish cut for classic executive look.
4) Bluffing of dead hardened skins between toes and my flat foot to for baby smooth skin.
5) Moisturizing of feet with light massage. Recommended to go for foot scrub prior to this and if you wish to have a luxurious pampering session, you can opt to have a foot mask. Additional cost applies.
6) Base coat applied to prevent yellowish nails as protective layer before your preferred nail colors (2 coats) before the top coat is applied. Opt for quick dry coat and you are almost good to go.
7) Thereafter, a lotion is applied on your cuticles to moisturize it and tata, you are done.
1 Jurong West Central 2 #03-21 JP1
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
10.30am - 9.30pm
Facilities: 7/10 (Basic facilities but not very spacious)
Service: 8/10 (Generally polite and easy to book for appointment)
Effectiveness: 7/10 (I had a cut once as my cuticles skin was too dry and she tried too hard to clear my dead skin. No sloppy work though. Please let them know once it starts to hurt though.)
Location: 8/10 (near boon lay MRT)
Overall rating: 8/10 (Super value for money though it is not one of the best pedicure I had. It is only $25 per session for a classic pedicure- package price.)