Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kiss Me Heroine Make Series Mascara


What does it mean?

"Heroine" refers to a lady main character in a movie who is supposed to remain beautiful at all times regardless whether she is weeping or caught in a rain. This is perfect for ladies who love to remain gorgeous at all angles, all times.

Mascara - Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (Black)
It was aware No 1 Mascara in Japan by @cosme's. Guess this is was not for nothing.

Pros
The perfect mascara for me - Beautifully lengthens and curls your lashes without clumps.
Lasted me for 14 hours in this insanely humid island with no smudge. I am totally blowed off.
Easy application with curved brush make daily application a breeze.
Lightweight without weighing my fine lashes down.
Great for weekend or dramatic "doll" look.

Cons
It is freaking tough to remove. An oil based eye make up remover is required or risk wiping till your lashes drop off.
Tough to use this for lower lashes. Fasio tiny brush work better for me.
Not suitable for office look - 2 coats of it made me look like I wanna party all night long!!

Retail Price
$18.90

Where is it available at?
Watsons, Guardian, Sasa

Would I recommend it?
Yes, yes and yes!!!

What others I suggest you should try?
Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N 01 (Jet Black) $18.90 - For work, for office chic
Impact Liquid Eyeliner N 01 (Jet Black) $18.90 - For party, super dramatic
Eyelash Serum 7ml $18.90 - For care

No comments:

Post a Comment