Friday, June 1, 2012

A Typical Imaginary Conversation Overheard between Girl Chin Chin (CC) vs Girl Nana (NN)


Any resemblance to any girls out there is purely coincidence. 
 
CC: I have heard so much about girls who would stoop to levels beyond imagination to get a Bottega Ring or Bouquets of Flowers to post on Facebook. 
NN: Oh my, that is so cheap of the girl to stoop such means just to get attention and for such gifts. If you want to be a leecher, either do it in a big way or DON'T. 
CC: What do you mean do it in a Big Way? Most Girls these days are already asking for the skies on the 5Cs
 
The 5Cs are as listed below:  
C - Cash [$1 is also cash]
C - Condo [1 Room with 500sf also Condo]
C - Career [ 80% of the employees earn 20% of the wealth]
C - Credit Card [Debt??]
C - Car [Debt??]
 
CC: Ermmm, that is passe I guess. For me, if I want to be a Material Girl. I would rather go for just the Bs.  
NN: What nonsense are you spouting about? What Bs? Is it something new?
CC: See below.
 
The 7Bs are as listed below:
B - Business [Afterall, being an employee will never get you to the top 1000 income earners in Singapore =) ]
B- Bungalow [VS Condo]
B - BMW [ As you know, car models ranges from QQ to Rolls Royce]
B - Bentley
B - Benz
B - Billiions [Of coz only major currencies accepted. Cash can range from $1 to you know billions and trillions]
 
The last and not least, you are not spared after death. :(
 
B - Beneficiary
 
(Assumption: If you can afford such cars and properties, I am assuming it is paid in full not in debt. )
 
Saying that, you might noticed that there are no F here, ermmm as in Ferrari 599GTO.
Afterall, some Fxxx driver out there has created such a sick accident that it is not cool anymore. (at least in my opinion, sorry Ferrari drivers, guess some black sheep in town has done something so evil that I no longer look at the car with envy these days.) 
 
I think it will scare the shit out of me and my mouth if if I am a passenger sitting in one especially with some dumb garang driver out there.
It is NOT cool to show off and kill innocent lives. Go burn in hell, You murderer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment