Sunday, May 27, 2012

Shu Uemura New Launches in June & July!

Charlotte and I were to invited to this new launch by Shu Uemura.
 
Presenting New Luxurious Cleanser for Supreme Skin Quality - 8 Botanical Oils and 8 Skincare benefits
 

 

 
Full suite of Cleansing Oil
 

 
Pampering Hand Massage with the New Luxurious Cleanser
 

 

 

 
Review of the Cleansing Oil:
 
It definitely felt very luxurious and relaxing with the smell of the essential oils and totally the glitters whilst I was testing out the eyeshadow colours. 
 
Interestingly, after spraying on water on the oil, it turned into somewhat like a white liquid lotion.
Once you dry your hand with a hand towel, my hand felt hydrated and supple compared to the other hand which was not massaged. 
 
The skin tone of my massaged hand was lighter and brighter.
The quality was definitely different from the other Cleansing Oil which I have tried before. I am truly impressed as this was the first time I tried their Cleansing Oil and it is worth every cent you will be paying for. Perfect 10!
 
I am totally in love with this Cleansing Oil and have already raved about it to my close friends and get their hands on this once it is launched. That is how good it is!
 
Where and When to Get it?
 
From July 2012 onwards available Islandwide.
RSP for 150ml - SGD 65
RSP for 450ml - SGD 170
 
Shu Uemura Color Atelier to Unveil A Summer Feast for Your Eyes -Presenting 19 new pressed Eye Shadows Shades in 2 Brand New Innovative Textures
 


 
Sparkling Dramatic Gaze
 

 
Shimmering Natural Glance
 

 
How can one resist their make up with their Gold Eyelash Curler (Limited edition) and the new eyeshadow range (In Silky smooth texture and cream texture).
 
I cannot help but I wish I could lug home the entire display. It is just irresistible that my BFF have to pull me away from them for us to witness the makeover for the model.
 

 
Check out the texture and the smooth silky eyeshadow.
 

 
Review of the Pressed Eye Shadows:
 
As you can see from the above photo, I personally prefer the silky smooth eyeshadow as I am still a klutz with creamy eye shadow.
I love how I cannot feel the particles as my eyes are very sensitive and it just slide on easily on your eyelids.
It is amazing how the colours play up the eyes and the transformation of using the warm and cool tones to create a summery look or a natural dewy look.
You can choose to dramatise your eyes by layering over other eye shadows to accentuate and enhance your eyes.
This break through technology by Shu Uemura on the silky texture allows easy application even for newbies as it glide on sparkles in a single sweep.
For the creamy texture, I understand it can be used for eyeshadow primer and definer for longer lasting application though I am still practising with it.
 
We were treated to a Makeover of the model.
 

 

 
Where and When to Get it?
 
From June 2012 Available islandwide
RSP for Pressed Eyeshadow SGD 22
 
Thank you Shu Uemura for the fantastic goodie bag. I was so excited that I tried the eyeshadow the moment I reached home!!
 

 
I absolutely love the new eye shadow range and I am still considering if I should get my hands on the Limited Edition Gold Eye Curler (RSP SGD32). It looks too stunning and I am having thoughts to abandon my silver Shu Uemura Eye Curler for the Gold Plated one! I love anything GOLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment