Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Crown of Glory Matters to Girls

ChangPo Magic Straight Shampoo (FACESHOP) - 300ml
1) Replenish the moisture in your hair for greater manageability, silkiness and shine
2) Moisturizes and calms dry, shaggy hair.
3) Slightly acidic for optimal elasticity, this shampoo will tame even the wildest of hair
Usage tips:
Massage over wet hair and scalp, working up a good lather before rinsing thoroughly.
Review:
I totally love this how it can keep my naturally wavy hair straight even till end of the day. (See last picture)
Most importantly, I am very particular on how this shampoo is not too moisturising that it can cause my already oily scalp to create wet shiny hair look especially in humid Singapore.
It keeps my hair clean and sweet smelling for the entire day. However, I do find this a tad too drying on the ends thus I have came up with a perfect solution instead of using a rich shampoo.
This is my 2nd bottle and I notice using conditioner will still cause my hair ends to be dry.
If you would like, you can match this with an ultra rich mask for the HAIR ENDS only... Take note the ENDS only :)
Do note that using a rich shampoo for oily scalp ladies can cause hair loss (based on my personal experience).


Ultra Honey & Shea Butter (ESSENTIAL from Watsons) - 200G
Essential NUANCE AIRY Ultra Honey Hair Mask is formulated with 3X more high purity honey and milk protein to protect and strengthen. It provides intensive care, especially to the last 15 cm of hair, which is prone to dryness, tangles and split ends. Hair is left soft, elastic and easy to manage. The mask gives a scent of flower and fruit. It is added with shea butter, a repairing and moisturizing ingredient, to make hair extra smooth. Wild rose essence leaves a protective layer to keep hair soft and moisturized. The product leaves hair airy. It gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel. It provides iIntensive care for severely damaged hair, without the heaviness.

Usage tips:
1) After washing hair, gently dry it with a towel.
2) Apply an appropriate amount to hair (it is recommended to apply a table-tennis ball-sized portion to medium-length to long hair).
3) Leave on for 5 minutes before rinsing with water
4) Recommended for use 2 to 3 times a week. 
Review:
It is creamy sticky texture but amazingly it works. Although it looks kind of disgusting to me, the benefits are just wonderful. I usually moisturize only the ends of my hair with it but on a daily basis on my clean hair. After 3-5 minutes, I will rinise it off. Clean dry with a towel and brushing your hair will be a breeze. After I combine the Faceshop shampoo and Essential Hair mask, my hair has became less shiny and more tame at the ends. I do not need to struggle every night brushing my tangled strands of hair. Saying that, it significantly reduced my hair fall. However, do note that during this period of time, I have also changed my diet to healthier portions of more vegetables and some fruits (though not alot). 
Perhaps you can try this combination and see if it works for you if you are having oily scalp and concerned about hair fall but want silky smooth hair for easy maintainence. 
End Outcome of My Hair:
Not exactly model perfect style but good enough for me. It is a vast improvement from my initial stage which I am disgusted to bear it all here.
No more oily hair when i press oil blotters papers on them.  
This is my Straight and shiny hair after 3 months without it being "fried or frizzy".

No comments:

Post a Comment