Event: Bifesta by Mandom
What is Bifesta?
- Motto: Retaining all the goodness of Cleansing express.
What is the big hoo-ha about this?
- Japan's 1st water base make up remover series (for different skin types)
- CLEO Beauty Hall of Fame 2010 & 2011 - Best Eye Makeup remover
- Women's weekly ministry of beauty 2010 - Soutiona for eye contour care
CLEO Beauty Hall of Fame 2010 - Best Eye makeup remover (Cleansing Lotion Sebum)
BI= Beauty, FESTA = Festival.
So I guess it is to celebrate beauty?? Like me I guess *flip hair* (Ok before you "flame" me, I am just kidding ya)
I was quite excited about this event as I was going to attend with my BFF and this is one product created for lazy bums like me.
What is the technology and why is it so powerful?
- Powerful water base technology (hydrophilic and lipophile to wrap and seal impurities securely)
- Removes make up and impurities perfectly even though it is water-based.
- A Gentle but powerful make up remover
- Water that is better than oil ( Convenient, powerful and moisturising)
- Improved formula - Absorbent Hyalurionic Series to retain moisture on skin even after washing off.
- Only make up remover series that caters to specific skin types (Both non-rinse and rinse off type available)
Product List and Retail Price:
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Moist 300ml - $16.90 --- For dry and sensitive skin
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum 300ml - $16.90 -- For combination and oily skin
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up 300ml - $18.90 -- For dull, combination skin
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Agecare 300ml - $18.90 -- For rich nourishment and age care
Rinse off types
Bifesta Cleansing Gel 170g - $15.90
Bifesta Cleansing Liquid 220ml- $17.90
Bifesta Eye Make Up rremover 145ml - $12.90
How to use for cleansing lotion?
1) Wet cotton pads - 2 to 3 pumps per cotton pads
2) Remove make up by holding cotton pad against eye and lip for awhile before wiping off
3) Use a new cotton pad to gently wipe remaining make up off the face
4) Removal is complete once no trace of dirt can be seen on cotton. Non-rinse. If rinsing is a must, just use water.
What I have tried and tested?
Prior to this event, I have used the Cleansing express lotion for combination/oily skin (green). I was impressed with how easy and convenient this was. Despite it's relatively low price, it works like a miracle for me. Having said that, I usually only slap on foundation, blusher and lipstick. Understood from the seminar, cleansing lotion are useful for most make-up including thick foundation and non-waterproof mascra.
For waterproof mascara, go for the eye makeup remover. They are not award winning for no reason.
I have tried the cleansing liquid that very night and found it amazing. Acts like oil but is lighter and refreshing and ta-ta just rinse off during shower. Perfect for bums like me!!!
What would I have prefer?
I would prefer a retail size bottle for me to try over a period of time catering to my skin type. It would be more sense for me to use suitable lotion/ gel for specific skin type especially when I am prone to break outs.
Where is it available at?
Watsons, Guardian, Sasa